Provident Fund Registration
Employees’ Provident Fund and
Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
15 Working Days
1. Self attested copy of PAN
2. Self attested copy of Address Proof
3. Incorporation Certificate
4. MOA & AOA / Partnership Deed /
5. ID proof of employer
6. Rental or Lease Agreement / Property
Tax Paid Receipt for the place of
7. Latest Electricity bill / Water Bill
8. Copy of any Govt. Certificate
9. Self-Attested copy of Bank Statement
for past 2 Months
* Is an all inclusive price. In all other cases Out of Pocket expenses to be paid by the client.